OK so Australia just had its possibly longest ever long weekend. A full whooping 5 days so being sick with the cold and flu, snuggled up in my bed with the tissues, Codral and my lap top catching up at all the blogs I religiously follow.
And I taught to my self, i can do that, i can have a blog and meet random wonderful people all over the world that have inspised me to write and photograph and pretty much put my two cents in the Wonderful World Wide Web. :)
So Welcome Me!
I was thinking of what to name my blog, my pet that would be.. and my God, everything has already been taken... So i taught about what i would write about, a bit of fashion, a bit of food, house hunting a bit of complaining and of course my opinions, I am a Leo in the Horoscope so i loovee to be heard.. and I taught what what my Girlfriends and i talk about over a coffee break all the little scandalous journeys we get up to which is why my blog is called Coffee Scandals :)
Ta Da!!
No comments:
Post a Comment