Sunday, 8 May 2011

Quarter Life Crisis

So a little bit about me...



I decided to start this blog because i wanted as our friend Madonna would say, express my self.

First and foremost i would like you all to know that i LOVE acronyms so you will see a lot of LOL, FML, ATM, BAU, FKNG, QLF, GFC.. and my fav acronym my BFG :) read on..

At the moment i am going through a "Quarter Life Crisis" . A QLF in wikipedia is decribed as  -  a term applied to the period of life immediately following the major changes of adolescence, usually ranging from the late teens to the early thirties. The term is named by analogy with mid-life crisis.

So - I am in 24 and the root cause of my QFL is employment. As a lot of other young people would know getting a job is extremely difficult since the Global Financial Crisis. So me being me, i was cruisy through high school, part time job, cruisy through uni, part time job, and last year of uni BANG the FKNG GFC happened.... so uni finished 3 years ago and im still sending applications for the job that i want...

Other than the rest of my life is O for Awesome..
I have a job thats boring as hell, but the wonderful people I work with make me giggle my arse off 5000 times a day which really makes it fantastic to go to work..

I Love make up - Chanel is my fav.. my BFG even took me to Rue Cambon :)

I Love fashion - im a mixer uperrer... LOL... i mix rock, vintage, boho, sporty.. no particular type for me... 

I Love reading... ATM i am into the "Self Help" books.. Louise L Hay is my new BFF.   I can heal my life

I am Addicted to the Smurfs iPhone APP..

And finally for this post i will tell you that i LOVEE my BFG.. My Big Friendly Giant of a Partner. He is the best thing in the world... Puts up with my crap on a daily basis.. wakes me up every morning and then calls me again 15 mins later to make sure i have not fallen asleep again.. :) we have been together forever and a day and i have loved every single moment of it and look forward to every day with him...


And now i am off to send out some more job applications..

Wish me luck

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment