Monday, 30 May 2011

Away. Now.

Ok, so last few weeks just went up s*it creek. Literally.
  • Laptop motherboard died - lost everythng.
  • Camera lost
  • Dad in hospital (all good now)
  • End of Financial Year
  • Work decided to send me on training with over 100 email for me to still get through
  • Assignments
BRING ON LIFE!!! lol So much for kick starting my blog. But all in good time. God has a way of working things out...

This is where I want to be no computers, no offices, no people, nothing a screen or volume button.. just a good book, cold iced tea... or a cocktail :)



XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I just read your entire blog (ok, so the few posts you have up, haha) but I think it's lovely. I started blogging about a year ago and it's tougher than it may seem. At times you'll feel super charged with ideas that you want to share, but if you're a procrastinator like moi, then you'll forget most of them and stare at the monitor with eyes wide open O.O

    Good luck, I'll keep track of you ;)

    www.houseofhemingway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that definitely looks like a nice relaxing place to just not think about anything. hope your day goes a little bit better. I feel like we all have one of those days every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete